zo 01 mei|
Annual General Meeting-Get involved
Get involved and help save Robbeburg!
Time & Location
01 mei 2022 20:30 – 21:00
About the Event
The main purpose of this meeting will be to elect a board for the coming year, as the election itself was unable to proceed at our last meeting which occurred on Wednesday 30 March at 20:15h. While only current members are allowed to vote, if you are interested in volunteering with us please join the meeting to put your name forward. We still urgently need people to join our committee and help behind the scenes to keep Robbeburg running. Want to volunteer behind the scenes but unable to attend the meeting?
We need volunteers for playgroup, website design (WIX) , marketing, social media (IG and FB) , Events, Fundraising, Business development, Admin etc. Email email@example.com as soon as possible.
A further agenda can be found below.
Louise Schalkwyk will give a Financial overview. A new member of our audit committee will be appointed as one of the former members is unable to fulfill the role.
Following this the Board will present their plans for May including:
- A new Structure, Policies, and Procedures to be drafted
- An upcoming Gemeente meeting May 10th
- The replacement of our windows
- Plans to Clean Up the space (Toys etc) and which dates suits most to join this effort
- Members who have requested to terminate their membership in writing will be removed from membership
- Setting a formal date for our next meeting, which we hope to hold on June 1st
This meeting will be held online; a link to attend is below.